Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, February 19
Mikhail Youzhny
The man on the left, Mikhail Youzhny has been like a money making machine for me this week if you know what I mean. ;) Today was another day with some fantastic trading opportunities. You should check scoring history to completely understand what I am talking about. 3 days in a row he played 3 set matches and today was the one when he lost first set 6-2, won second set 6-1, was serving to win a match at 5-4 to lose it 7-5 in 3rd set...just perfect if you not backing a player at low odds LOL

I forgot to say he played Marin Cilic today...:)


Below you can watch one of my favorite tennis movies....it's not the latest but may be enjoyable for you anyway...




Definitely a man to watch if you like to trade tennis.....;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rockaren,


Do you offer any mentor sessions at all?

Many thanks

Steve

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Sorry Stephen, no mentor sessions, no e-books, no subscriptions or any other services like this ;) Some very good advices and help can be found on The Geek's Toy Forum.

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/index.php

paraplanercheto said...

There's nothing so great in Geek's Toy Forum. I've spent a lot of time reading it, searching it... There's no single tip for trading tennis, no single strategy explained. Then I went to all these blogs of successful tennis traders hoping someone will share something. It's just P&L screenshots shared for inspiration. Inspiration for what? Lose money, so sharks take it.

So Stephen, find yourself a strategy that works for you, find your edge and don't bother reading forums, unless you need to cheer up. There is a lot of jokes and video clips shared.

btw

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

paraplanercheto....

did you had a look at this one ? Tradepedia...

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1613

If it's not useful for you I hope other newbies may find it useful enough.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)