Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, February 12
Regarding my post from yesterday about Wickmayer-Kvitova live on ESP. I hope some of you guys were watching and trading this match as it was very "trader friendly" game ;)

Anyway, my best result yesterday was Kanepi-Cibulkova. I was just lucky from the start and made some good decisions during the match. Second best was Clijsters-Dokic. Kim started making plenty of errors almost like against Barrois in previous round. This time Clijster managed to win first set 6-3 and 2nd set was only one player on the court ;) 6-0 to Kim.


I was up and traded also 5 of late night games. Monfils won his match against Smyczek but has pulled out of tournament with a wrist injury. I looked forward to see Del Potro playing against Hewitt and I must admit I backed Juan Del P with 15% of my Betfair bank. I wasn't disappointed at all. I will show you a screen shot from this match as it's very rarely you see such one-way traffic without up and downs ;)


As I am writing this post on the court in Pattaya, Zvonareva is playing against Hantuchova. Vera has already saved 2 matchpoints....Will see if this match is over before I click "Publish Post" button....:) 
Vera lost first set tie break, after she was serving to win set at 5-4. I was already green on both players before tie break and found odds on Zvonareva way too low. I mean, 1.25-1.30 against a player like Hantuchova ? No way ! So I decided to play with my green and put some of that on Daniela. Head-2-Head is 4-1 to Zvonareva I believe, but last time they played in USA, Daniela won, 7-6, 0-6, 7-6....it's why I found those odds too low. Daniela won tiebreak 7-3 and is now in second set serving to win match at 5-4.. Let's see....40-40, wait !

Just found official scoreboard is showing 5-5 already LOL what a joke it is.....heheheh...still deuce...scoreboard back to 5-4, Bp, 40-40, A-40, after some very strange calls from umpire Vera doesn't want to play anymore LOL. Now we have WTA supervisor on court talking to umpire and Zvonareva. I have no idea what the right score is now in 2nd set ;)....ok, it was match point, taken, GSM. final result 7-6, 6-4. Nice win...



What is next ? I guess we are now waiting for Kvitova-Mattek Sands. It will be very tough one I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)