Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, February 7

Well, it was very interesting week for tennis traders I think. Some very strange outcomes and some very "strange" matches. I could not trade every day but managed to trade some of evenings games. One of them was Fognini-Bellucci in Santiago. And what a match it was ! Very hmm....how to say....."friendly for traders" if you know what I mean. On the left you see my screenshot from this match and now a few words about this game.

1st set...Fognini not motivated (?) at all, not focused, not interested to do anything on the court..or maybe just trying to lose 1st set as quick as possible LOL

Sorry, maybe I am too hard but I couldn't stop thinking this way. So Bellucci wins set 6-1. 2nd set is another story, now is time for Belluci to do the same and 2nd set to Fabio, 6-2. Third set is one way traffic, Fognini 4-0 and now Bellucci decided to play tennis again or should I say Fabio decided to make it more "interesting and profitable" :) LOL Fognini from 4-0 to 4-1 to 4-2, 4-3, 4-4, 4-5, 5-5 and 6-6, tiebreak, 7-0 to Fognini and GSM. From screenshot you see what I mean by "friendly for traders" ;) Both players traded below 1.10 before deciding tiebreak.

During this week Pinnacle removed some of ATP tennis matches after some strange price movements...as I said in my previous post. Here is another one, Giraldo-Chela


Final result was, Giraldo-Chela 6-4, 6-3.............

It is an advice to new tennis traders, beware of backing some tennis players at very low odds just when you think the game is over....it's not that easy  ;)

Good luck ! ;)


Upppsssss.....I forgot to say, IT'S SUPER BOWL TIME ! ;) wake up all traders 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)