Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, February 7
Packers beat Steelers 31-25 and are the winners of Super Bowl 2011. Very well done and deserved I guess.....Why I said "I guess" ?

It's, well...I have to admit I fell asleep with 21-3 Packers lead on the scoreboard ;) LOL I missed half time show too....what a shame !

Lucky enough my position on the match odds market was hedged before I fell asleep so no damage there :)




Just before Super Bowl I traded ATP final from Santiago (Chile), Santiago Giraldo-Tommy Robredo. Another one very friendly for traders tennis match ....I hope you understand now that I love tennis matches with scores like yesterday....6-2, 2-6....to be decided in 3rd set tiebreak. This time Tommy beat Santiago in Santiago and won his 10th ATP World Tour title, well done !


Today I look forward to live tennis from Rotterdam and hope to find live coverage for WTA (Paris).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)