Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 9
Bethanie
It's going to be another busy day if you are as me and trading both tennis and horses. I decided to NOT place any bets/trades for fun like I did yesterday on greyhounds markets and lost parts of my profit made from tennis and horse racing.

Below you see today's In-play tennis coupon. With so many matches I think there is something interesting for most of you....;)
From traders point of view I like Tsonga-Llodra, Cilic-Melzer, Murray-Baghdatis etc...and don't forget WTA, matches from Paris with live coverage on Eurosport and Eurosport 2...Oudin-Cibulkova should be perfect as trading object !


I am not going to post my P&L daily. I did it after my £300 loss on horses just to let you know about my mistakes and lack of discipline, like yesterday when placing some kind of "fun bets"

Good luck !

2 comments:

TNtrader said...

Hi, mind exchanging links?

www.100kbetfairchallenge.blogspot.com

ty!!

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

yeah sure, why not

thanx and good luck ! ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)