Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 9
Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Yes, I did it ! I decided to give my horse trading another chance today and it was a very lucky day. I am really happy with my result but I am aware I can not expect such results every day. With no mistakes it can be done and what a difference from yesterday when I lost more than £300....

From my P&L screenshots you can see my loss on greyhounds today. I can not believe it...Having decent profit from tennis and horses I decided to have some fun and started trading dogs while watching races live on Sky Sport. It wasn't very lucky move and ended with £236 loss on dogs.....lack of discipline ? stupidity ? yeah, something like this for sure :(

But hey.....I feel great and happy anyway....just have to work harder on my discipline.

Tennis trading is still going strong this year. Traded 15 tennis markets with 100% strike rate, it's not bad ;)  My best result was Mattek-Sands against Suarez Navarro. My screenshot from this match taken just after first set was finished. Really one way traffic it was.




Well it's not over yet, I am still trading Andreev-Mayer and waiting for Robredo-Fognini later tonight.

It's all from me for now....wish you good luck and keep it green !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)