Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 9
I must say I really like this time of the year from a tennis traders point of view. It's time for some big tennis events, like Indian Wells this week ( ATP & WTA), Miami right after Indian Wells, ATP Masters in Monte-Carlo and Barcelona on clay in April....
Anyway, I am very disappointed with lack of live streams from Indian Wells these days. I believe there will be no live pics until Friday, too bad... I mean, we could watch first rounds from Dubai, Doha etc.....so why not from such a BIG event as Indian Wells ?

I said many times I almost always trade watching live pics and am very careful when trading with only scoreboard to my help....So what to do now ? LOL

I could not resist when I found some great opportunities and was very lucky....it was really great start today for me. I could not believe market made Lauren Davis (17 year old wild card  player) slight favorite against Ondraskova today. I was rewarded after only a few games.....I believe it is my best result ever made without live pictures....so guess if I am happy ;)
Something to keep in mind is liquidity....it could be an issue when trading games like this one, you should be very careful if using big stakes.

Still lot of tennis markets in play this evening/night...why not have a look and start making money ? Or why not just watch markets moving while watching scoreboard ? It's a great lesson if you want to start trading tennis.

Here is my lucky shoot....


And here some of markets still available.....

wish you good luck and keep it green....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice profit you got there!

What website did you use on the H2H picture?
thnx

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx, website you asking about is:

http://www.tennisbetsite.com/

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)