Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, February 8
After yesterday's loss when trading horses I decided to have a look at my P&L for last 7 days . I am still doing some stupid mistakes trading horses and you can see how my PnL looks like. Horses are the only sport I couldn't make profit from. Maybe it's time to think about it.....It's still not a big loss but if I can do about £1500 trading tennis and no profit at all from horses during same time period maybe I should forget it ?
I must admit I want and I like playing with horse racing markets, it's just not giving me profits.



I have no idea what to do with it.....I had such a great run trading horses last week, every day  in profit until yesterday when I lost +£300 :(

Will let you know later today if I decided to trade horses today, right now I feel like I am going to just watch n trade tennis only....

Today in Rotterdam we can see players like: Ferrer, Ljubicic, Tsonga, Gulbis, Soderling and Berdych. Not bad at all ! ;) A Murray is scheduled to play tomorrow against Baghdatis, what a match it's going to be !

Action can be seen live on Sport 1 Tennis, 19E Astra....;)

Wish you good luck and keep it green.............

6 comments:

FxBlogger said...

Stick with what you know mate, £1500 a week is a good amount of money, or do you go right back to basics with horses and start at £2 stakes, but surely you would feel like you are wasting your time making £0.10 per race when you make £100 on tennis match. Wish my trading was going the way yours does, still we are all learning everyday.
goodluck

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Steve,

Thanx for your comment !

Very wise words mate, we are all learning every day, that's something to remember.

Regarding horses, going to basics is always a good idea. I don't want to be in a situation where my tennis trading pays my "hobby" {horse racing} if you know what I mean...

wish you luck too....

Average Guy said...

LOL, now I know where my losing trade went on the Blake match last night, I can handle another GT forum member getting the cash, (I'm PC0845 on GT forum). Best of luck, you obviously don't need it.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

PC0845,

Thanx, you know everybody needs a bit of luck. Not every trade goes as I thought and we have to make some quick decisions trying to turn red into green...

Wish you all green and see ya on GT Forum ;)

Иван Ковачев said...

Hi, I'm curious what did you do on Murray-Baghdatis match. Murray then played awful and lost. How did you manage to convince yourself that after the loss of first set (I don't remember the score, it was a long time and matches ago), he is not going to recover, instead he kept losing. How in such a situation you get green or at least exit with small loss?

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Zhivko<----I checked my posts and my trading history. I guess you mean match played 2011-02-09 in Rotterdam. After checking my PnL I found no bets placed on this market. I see I recommended this match as very interesting but missed it myself. I guess I was too busy trading another match at the same time, looking at my P&L all I can say is, it was a very busy day with 15 tennis markets traded ;) Sorry I can not properly answer your question, however, when I said Murray-Baghdatis was interesting I surely meant Murray's price was way too low....1.26 ? Murray lost 4-6, 1-6 and I can only guess I wasn't confident enough to back him after first set..my luck :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)