Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, February 10
All my In-play markets has been suspended due to some problems on Betfairs side. It reminds me of last year, same API issues. I guess Betfair are "upgrading" their servers before Cheltenham...LOL

Just found some more info from Betfair:

Betfair Customer Services's blog
After the problems with the site last week we are running some tests to make sure we don’t see a repeat of them this weekend.

At 13.00, 17.20 and 17.50 there may be a short interruption to the site but this is part of the planned testing and should last only a matter of a minute or two.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

No patience and no understanding from me.....Lucky I was all green already....

Day off ?

Please, please...let's go and trade BetdaQ...;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)