Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 2
Yeah, I just found 2 more tennis players to remember and maybe put on my list ;)

It's Fritz Wolmarans and Igor Sijsling. They just finished 1st round match in Johannesburg. I was very curious and started to follow this match after I found this....



Watching live stream and following live scoreboard....it was strange, so many times scoreboard was showing different score from what I saw following live stream..hmm...drunk scoreboard operator ? LOL Could it be ? hehe...

Anyway...3rd set and players have no problems at all to hold their serve games....4-4 and Sijsling serving...40-15 I believe it was....now it's time to make money....double fault....another one double fault...40-40 2 more "mistakes" and from 4-4, 40-15 we have now 4-5 and Wolmarans serving to win match...sure...no problems...Sisjing "can NOT" win any more points in this match LOL

It was really easy money...not a big profit for me, it was just for fun....Just to check what's going on....

Some more interesting reading for tennis lovers can be found on Scott Ferguson's blog....

I am NOT saying Wolmarans match was fixed....it's just another story....

At last...advice for some of you. Be VERY careful these days...if you know what I mean ;) I am sure you know....right ?

2 comments:

The Sultan said...

Hi, I've just begun a new tennis trading blog and have added your blog to it. Have a look and add me to your page if you like:

http://centrecourttrading.blogspot.com/

There aren't enough decent tennis blogs out there, so I want to add only tennis trading blogs to my site. Will give us all a chance to communicate and maybe help each other :)

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi TCC Sultan,

A very good idea, I have added your blog to my list now.

Good luck !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)