Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, February 11
What a fantastic start today.

Vera Zvonareva against Shuai Peng in Pattaya. After a few hours of sleep I woke up and started trading 2nd set, no stream, no live pics, only scoreboard to watch. From my screenshots you can see final result, scoring history and graph for this match. It's all about finding a good value and at some occasions I thought odds were crazy. I mean, some punters must be very desperate otherwise I could not explain such crazy odds movements.

Without taking too big risks I could make a decent profit watching only scoreboard on my screen.

As image says more than 1000 words I will let you have a look at my shots....







Ok, now it's time for Wickmayer-Kvitova live on ESP, can we expect some of breaks of serve ? ;)  I believe so, I hope so...


Wish all of you good luck !!

2 comments:

armis said...

Nice one! Baggy-Ljubicic today wasn't any worse :) Lots and lots of turnaround points!
Btw where did you get the scoring history Peng-Zvona match?

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Missed Baggy-Ljubo, was involved in WTA at the same time, believe it was Wicky-Kvitova.

Scoring history is from Tennisbetsite.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)