Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, January 31

Betfair's planned site maintenance and upgrade work today is over ? No, don't think so. Betfair's website and API is running but still not as it should be, which means alot of "Bet In Progress" errors, very slow or dead (from time to time) API. It's NOT acceptable and can not be called fair...so no more betting and trading for me today. Day off from now, too bad as I had a chance to trade all of today's races and tennis matches. I have to work tomorrow which means no trading....Hmm, maybe I should go and have a rest as I am still tired after 2 intensive weeks of  trading australian tennis markets.
Sorry for no updating my blog but it was really busy days, doing my daily job and trading tennis for so many nights ;)

I am happy with my profit from AO 2011 and looking forward to next big tennis events with US hard court season starting in March (Indian Wells, Miami) I hope for same or better results than last year.....

Keep it green and do NOT let Betfair's dead API blow your bank.......;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)