Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, March 27
Yesterday I said Lopez at 1.84 was looking nice. It was indeed as Chela was broken in the very first game of the match. Final result, Lopez won 7-6, 3-6, 6-4. Another one I was talking about, Stosur-Safarova was a one way traffic in first set 6-0, 7-6. As you see on the image, big amount of money matched at 1.01 before Safarova started to play tennis ;) Or maybe it was Stosur making errors the same way she did last time I saw her against Safina. I have no idea what was going on. With no live pics you can only guess...

Later last night I saw Safarova's boyfriend against Ramirez-Hidalgo. Berdych big favorite at 1.07 before the start. First set 6-1 to Berdych, very easy, 1.01 matched BUT it's almost never so easy in tennis LOL So now Berdych losing second set tiebreak and we have 3rd set...What now ? It was copy of Azarenkas match....if you read my previous post you should know what I mean. 6-0 to Berdych in final set ;) Nice and easy, another one where laying at 1.01 was a great strategy. By the way, is laying sport markets at 1.01 a strategy ? :)

Todays tennis coupon now:

WTA on Eurosport will be Clijsters-Martinez Sanchez I believe. I am not a big fan of backing Clijsters at low odds these days. Kim said she is still not fully recovered from a shoulder injury. Clijsters retired against Bartoli in second set at Indian Wells. Other WTA matches should give us some nice ups and downs. (Azarenka-Cibulkova and Pavlyuchenkova-Kvitova)

Good luck !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)