Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, March 14
Ryan Harrison
Before I started trading yesterday I asked myself a question, how many times will Betfair API and servers go down. There was no answer to that question, of course. I could only place my bets and hope I will be OK :) Another option was, STAY AWAY from Betfair. I couldn't just sit at home, watch some great tennis and stay away from markets, so I started trading using smaller stakes and going for hedge as soon there was a profit to take. Lucky enough, I had no problems with placing bets at all, Betfair was stable and response times were Ok on my side too.

My biggest profit came from a very young tennis player, Ryan Harrison after he defeated Garcia Lopez. Another one I really enjoyed was, Fish-Raonic. Milos Raonic is now one of my favorite tennis players after Australian Open. He defeated Mardy Fish in 2 sets and I was very confident when trading this match from the start. Milos asked for a trainer during this match and there was an injury time out, so it could be something to have in mind before his next match. By the way, Raonic will meet Ryan Harrison in next round. :) You can see all tennis markets I traded yesterday on screenshot below.


Some very interesting matches tonight. Still only 2 WTA games with live coverage on Eurosport, what a difference to ATP :( Would be alot better with Eurosport not involved at all in tennis I believe. Anyway, later today we can watch:
Wozniacki - Martinez Sanchez and Rezai - Sharapova, the second one looks more interesting if you ask me. Have not seen Rezai playing for a long time so not sure what to expect from her, anyway there should be some breaks of serve and nice swings in this match, let's hope.

Available tennis markets below.

6 comments:

sledge13 said...

Simply awesome results, do you back much pre match, or are you laying low during the match...either way well done!

Betkartel said...

Rockaren how did you made this? Profit without red markets. Respect.

Khalid

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

sledge13 and Betkartel, thanx for your comments.

I guess it was my lucky Sunday night ;)
I never (almost never) place my bets pre match. My strategy is try to build up some green on both players and wait for an opportunity to lay server at low odds. This way I am 'gambling' using only part of my green. Sometimes it pays and upside is big...If you lucky you could do this a few times in a match.

Good luck !

Average Guy said...

Hugely imressice Rockaren, just as impressive id=s the non detailed profit from the horses. Is it inplay or pre race ?

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Average Guy, profit from the horses is both pre-race and in running. It is a mix of both. Back to lay in-running etc...I hope I found a winning strategy using ratings delivered from my friend ;) I have to wait and see the outcome after a longer period of time. Not sure if ratings are so good or I just got lucky ;)

Average Guy said...

LOL, can he be my friend too if his ratings are that good ?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)