Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, March 26
Do you enjoy drinking coffee as much as I do ? ;)

Anyway, I am back to make a post. It will be for new users of A Geek's Toy or any other traders interested in how The Toy looks like 'inside' and how to use it. Some users still asking me about Toy so I hope my post here gives you some basic info about this great and FREE trading software. As I said many times before, let me use for free any other trading applications (Bet Angel, Bfexplorer, Evolution, FairBot etc...) and my choice will still be Geek's Toy. I am also user of Gruss Betting Assistant which you can see if you read my profile.

Ok, picture says more than 1000 words so I am going to post 2 of introduction videos which you may find on YouTube, videos are taken from GeeksToy YouTube channel. There are more movies available so I advice you have a look....;)

Here is number 1:




And here is number 2:






So, how about my trading ? Well, this week was very quiet and not much of trading for me. After Cheltenham I didn't trade horses at all. Maybe will do it today but not sure as I believe there will be tennis live on TV (!!!) today and if I have to make a choice I am going to trade tennis, for sure ;)

I traded a few tennis markets yesterday and the one I still have in my head is Azarenka-Hradecka. I made an OK profit but after one nights sleep I don't feel happy with my trade. I know I should stop thinking about it but I can NOT ! Why ? why ? Is it a sign of me getting too greedy ? I mean, Azarenka was traded below 1.10 in second set, I was green on both players and waiting for GSM. Azarenka was broken when serving at 3-3 and 30-0 in second set. Hradecka won 2nd set 6-4 and Azarenkas price about 1.8 - 2.0 What to do now ? With no live stream available I did NOTHING. We still have to remember Azarenkas retirements, last one was in her match against Wozniacki last week. With Azarenkas price so high I believe market is scared, is there an injury time-out or not ? So from now I only look at scoreboard during final 3rd set....1-0 Azarenka...2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 GSM....No retirement but 6-0 to Azarenka LOL What a match.....another classic WTA game.

Below today's tennis coupon..


I don't have any 'picks' yet, I am going to trade what i see. Lopez 1.84 against Chela looks interesting but I afraid no live stream as they will play on court 3. I like Stosur - Safarova, Head2Head is 3-0 Safarova so why not try to lay Sam at low odds if possible ?

Wish you good luck !

4 comments:

Betfair Guru said...

You really do love your Coffee Rockaren!

Always great to hear your thoughts though!

I had the same idea for the Stosur game but it was mostly a train to 1.01! I did get a small bounce with a decent sized stake matched at 1.01 and jumped at 1.10 as I just couldn't see it going any further despite a bit of (ultimately futile) resistance from Lucie.

Stosur looked very strong to me and she is one of my least favourite players!

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Bf Guru, Stosur is a very difficult player to predict what she is going to do on court. Last time i saw her playing against Safina she was very poor and made very big number of errors. On the other side Safarova is no better LOL These players could lose 6-0 to anyone and I will not be surprised ;)
What to say ? I feel more confident laying Sam Stosur at low odds ;)

Betfair Guru said...

I agree Rock!

I think Stosur is very over-rated personally and unbelievably inconsistent.

She got too much credit for beating JJ in the French last year. that was more down to Jelena playing awful on the day than anything Stosur did.

Like you say, no woman should be backed at low odds these days and 10 ticks from 1.01 is a decent swing.

Didn't go in on Berdych though as I just couldn't see it happening and I'd had a long day!

Just got caught on Ivanovic game this evening with Razzano retiring. With no Live pics, what can you do??

Waiting for Del Potro match up next and have an eye on Kvitova and Azarenka games like you!

Happy trading

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Bf Guru,

I hope you enjoyed Kvitova and Azarenka games ! ;)

I missed Azarenka's match but I have to sleep sometimes LOL

Anyway, both games decided in 3rd final set so nice swings as expected...

Thanx and good luck to you too !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)