Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, March 11
Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
Don't ask me how I did it ;) Started trading this match just after Kvitova was broken in 3rd set. What happened after that is just same strategy I used yesterday trading Ula Radwanska-Jovanovski. Just going against(?) market. I mean laying server at low odds and I was rewarded again. I can not remember I made profit like this trading about 15-20 mins. Another classic WTA match between players struggling when serving LOL
Odds moving like crazy, BIG up&downs, you gotta love it....I guess Barbora will be player of the week for me. Just can not imagine I will make result like this tomorrow or on Sunday with so limited trading opportunities this weekend. I must admit I was very lucky trading and using this strategy but as I said before, you don't really have to take big risks when laying at low odds. You just have to pick 'right' match and enjoy the ride.

Have a look at stats for this match. 29 played games and 15 breaks of serve...nice :)


Ohh, I have to stop talking to myself and just go to bed now. Must be up early tomorrow so no more trading, no more blogging, all I need right now is get some sleep ;)

Wish all of you good luck ! Have fun and don't be afraid of going against market at some times...It's WTA ! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)