Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, March 12
Just to show you how my trading desktop looks like at the moment :)

What more to say ? Betfair testing/upgrading or maybe just don't want to take any risks before Cheltenham and they decided to keep servers down until it's time for horse racing next week ....? What is your guess ? Or maybe other ideas what's going on ?

And below another API error, never seen something like this LOL
I forgot another option......could it be Betfair's servers are moving to Gibraltar ? ;)

Betfair is to move to operate under a Gibraltar licence as part of changes that will allow it to avoid the UK's 15% tax on gross betting profits.

The shift away from operating under a UK gaming licence is expected to save the online betting exchange £18.5m a year in tax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)