Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, March 10
Urszula Radwanska
If you had a chance to read my previous post and traded Urszula Radwanska - Bojana Jovanovski you could not be disappointed, right ? :) What a match it was ! Exactly as I expected with one difference, this time Radwanska lost first set but was the winner of tiebreak in 3rd set. Radwanska was serving to win a match at 5-4 and had 40-0 but Bojana was back in the match. She was broken again when serving at 5-5, Radwanska serving to win match again and broken back one more time LOL....

Watching an empty ladder at some points in the game made me scared and frustrated, really. Have a look at screenshot of Jovanovski's ladder taken in 2nd set.....Where is the money ? I have a feeling something strange happened to tennis markets, there are some traders playing with their tools. Looks like they just discovered how 'Fill Or Kill' tool works ? :)

Courtsiders are cleaning those markets which is now even more obvious when live stream is not available. That makes me feel great when making profits like today. Almost 3 hours watching scoreboard and trading this match. This time I did it during final third set...and could not resist place some of my green during final tiebreak ! I never do it...and maybe it was last time I did it LOL

Yesterday was a great result trading Ondraskova but today was even better ! I couldn't expect such result...I guess there will be no more trading for me today as I have to get some sleep and be ready to do my daily duties tomorrow ;)

So here is my final screenshot from Radwanska-Jovanovski...

Classic WTA match it was and once again it shows how dangerous it is backing low odds favorite, even when they are serving to win a match :)

1 comments:

Betkartel said...

Wow what a trade... your knowledge about trading Wta is huge. Personally i cant make consistent profits trading womens matches. But i take any advices and dont give up.

Best Regards

Khalid

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)