Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, March 10
It's all I could say about Wednesday and probably today...I am trading horses and tennis only these days. No soccer, no dogs...Trying to find some working strategies for trading horses. Looking at my P&L feels ok but I still don't feel very confident while trading horses. I really don't know how to say what I mean....I guess my knowledge about horses and racing is too limited and I will never have same feeling for a horse as I have for a tennis player.
In tennis I can pick a winner but I NEVER could pick a winner looking at todays card for horse racing...LOL

ohh, anyway, On the left you see todays tennis coupon with all games available. What is very strange is that Urszula Radwanska will play Bojana Jovanovski again !!! They already played 2 times last 2 weeks. Jovanovski leads H2H 2-0 but both matches decided in 3rd set...Jovanovski won 3rd set tiebreak 11-9 in their first meeting two weeks ago...so it could not be much closer ;) Second meeting Radwanska won 1st set 6-1 and had a BIG lead in 2nd set just to lose it 7-5 and 6-4 in 3rd set, another close match. In other words I have a strong feeling it could be another roller coaster match......

Some serious tennis trading I said in my previous post, but tbh serious trading will start when we got live pictures from Indian Wells courts. I will have to work this weekend which means my trading will be limited to some of early games...there will be no night trading sessions for me this weekend...too bad ! :(


At last...I know there are some "very successful" tennis traders making +£1000/game and offering their services, it could be e-books, subscriptions, Skype sessions etc.....I never recommended anything like this, I would say stay away from this, just ask yourself a question.....would you waste your time on such crap when you every day make such profits ? £500-£1500 / tennis match ?

I recommend, start watching live tennis, watch market moving, start to learn about some players, look at stats, be careful backing low odds favs. There are great forums and traders ready to give you some free advices so you really don't have to give your money away to those "successful traders".

I hope you know what I am trying to say ;)





I forgot to tell you about 2 other tennis matches last night where I had a very nice looking level green....unfortunately both ended with retirement before the 1st set was completed so all bets voided there.
It was:
Errani-Arn, Arn retired in 1st set tiebreak,
Mirza-Oprandi, Oprandi retired at 2-1 to Mirza....too bad and it's always a big danger when trading tennis. First day, first round and already 2 retirements ...

2 comments:

Betkartel said...

True words about "money making" services Rockaren!

Best Regards

Khalid

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx Khalid....

regards ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)