Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, March 28
Yes, Petra was nice to me this night ;) I guess you know what I am talking about. In my previous post I expected nice ups and downs in match Pavlyuchenkova-Kvitova. No one should be disappointed now after second set just finished. Pavlyuchenkova was serving to win a match at 5-4 and 6-5 but failed and Kvitova won second set tiebreak.
1.01 not matched in this match yet but I am happy anyway. Nice looking hedge and no need to be involved in this match in the final set.

Still to come is Azarenka-Cibulkova but it will be late night and I should get some sleep now.
Below scoring history from Kvitova's match....


Good luck traders !

2 comments:

Janez said...

Where was the last screenshot taken from? The point by point scoreline and does the site also provides past results perhaps? Thanks.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Janez,

It's taken from http://www.tennisbetsite.com/ Have a look for more info on the site.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)