Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, April 11
Trading Wincanton today(Sunday) was a nightmare for me. I really should stay away from this track ;) You can see what I mean when you check my PnL image. Still managed to get profit overall but such losses are not easy to forget.

Sunday means tennis finals and I traded all of them. As I said in my previous post about Kei Nishikori. Starting price 1.35 wasn't great value. Too bad, I placed my bets at wrong time and on wrong player. Struggling through the match I could finally make a profit. It makes me feel good when after a few wrong decisions I managed to recover and turn my red into green ;)

Below are pictures of winners this week...

Pablo Andujar

Caroline Wozniacki

Ryan Sweeting

Victoria Azarenka

And now my result with some BIG reds from Wincanton :(

2 comments:

Zero Malzitti said...

Do you trade horses pre or in-play?

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

I do both (pre & in-play), manual and automated trading....To be honest it's going better now after I started to trade in-play....but...short flat races maybe not the best for my strategy...have to be careful as always with in-play markets ;)

Tennis is still No1 for me...I don't see myself as a horse racing trader :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)