Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, April 30
Sorry but I could not stay away and let it be ;) It's about Azarenka's come back in Madrid. More background info a few posts below (Injured one more time).

It looks now as Victoria is ready to play some tough matches again a few days after her retirement last time. She is currently favorite @1.15 against Vera Dushevina, so this time "insiders" are not scared by low price or any signs of an injury LOL

What makes me even more laughing is the fact she decided to play doubles. Not bad for a player injured a few days ago. Did you had a look at her list of retirements/injuries ? I am impressed by her ability to recover from injuries in almost no time....and decision to play doubles despite problems with her body...

I am looking forward to see how she will be doing and waiting for any signs of next retirement, would you bet there will be retirement before Roland Garros ? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)