Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, April 20
Azarenka
This time no more green screens from me. This post will be about something different.

Victoria Azarenka just retired from match against Julia Goerges. Azarenka won first set 6-4, Goerges was broken when serving at 1-1 and Azarenka got 4-1 and 5-2 lead.

Before start of this match I was shocked when I saw Azarenka's odds going from 1.3 to 1.8. Something was wrong, I thought. Checked one more time if match already started but NO ! BIG money on Azarenka to lose this match, who are those people ? Well, no live stream available, watching scoreboard and Azarenka cruising. There was a short break, maybe injury time-out. I have no idea, don't care. The problem is money placed on Azarenka to lose before match started !

Have a look at my images and check out graphs.

5-2 on scoreboard and check odds



Betfair's rules are: If the first set is not completed all bets on this market will be void.

Would you bet on Azarenka to finish first set and retire ? I did it, unfortunately only small stake.

And the game is over here.....


My advice, be careful with Azarenka on court next time ;)

Here is Azarenka's short (?) injury list, what kind of injury this time ?

And at last, thanks to Victoria for completing first set otherwise some people would be very disappointed I guess LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, very fishy indeed. Obviously some people were aware of the injury she was 'carrying'......

Betkartel said...

O noo the same scenario from Victoria :) But after win 1st set ? Haha maybe she should be actress more than tennis player.

Congratulations for profit on this sh.i fixed match

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanks for comments guys...

What makes me feel sick is when those 'injured' players are healthy enough to complete first set and retire 60 secs later...in this case after she won first set.

I afraid there will be alot more of this in future

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)