Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, April 10
Kei Nishikori
I have been very busy last few days doing my full time job, trading, learning, testing and enjoying my new toy. What do I mean with new toy ? No, it's not a new version of The Geek's trading software ! It is my new smartphone which I am going to use for trading. What I am trying to do is remote control of my home PC. PC will be running a bot for placing bets on horse markets when I'm away from home. I will use my phone to setup my bot and control what's going on through the day. So far I did only some tests but it looks promising.

What about trading this week ? All I could say is: fantastic ! Tennis still very high strike rate. In fact, I started to use an Excel spreadsheet to keep all my records and it shows my SR for tennis markets is at the moment 93%. I have to be happy with it.....what is not very good is my average loss compared to average profit on markets. It's something I have to work on.....

I made nice profit trading Nishikori(on the image)-Cuevas yesterday. As you can see on my image I used some of my green and placed a bet on Cuevas during the 2nd set. In fact Pablo Cuevas had a very good chance and got 2 break points when Nishikori was serving at 6-5 to win a match. Unfortunately Nishikori saved BP's and won match 6-3, 7-5....

Now it's time to play final against Ryan Sweeting. Japanese player is a favorite to win this match and I believe he will do but odds at 1.35 are not a great value for me at the moment...I will wait and see what happens from the start....Nishikori played amazing this week, Sweeting on the other side is NOT one of my favorite players...he was involved in some "strange" games with strange results in the past...Last night he won against Karlovic but to be honest Karlo was very poor or maybe had some issues after playing for more than 3 hours against Isner the day before.


If you want to start trading tennis it's right time to start now....Monte-Carlo ATP Masters started today with almost all the best players...Djokovic and Soderling are missing. Live coverage for this tournament is as always very good ..........

Good luck !

2 comments:

sledge13 said...

More great trades! if you dont mind, just wondered what kind of stakes you use to get those very nice greens...;)

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Regarding stakes size, it's a very good question which I also asked other traders many times. I really try to limit my liability to max £500, very rarely, but it happens I use higher stakes than 500 while scalping or when I am confident enough...:) In fact my liability was higher than £500 for a short moment when trading Sweeting-Karlovic yesterday..
Stakes size is also different from tournament to tournament and believe me, some of my biggest profits came from laying at very low odds. With some luck you could make great profits with really small stakes.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)