Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, April 19
I had a great start yesterday and I was lucky trading both horses and tennis markets through the day. When I look back some years ago clay season was a nightmare for me. Last year and this year is just fantastic so far.

Days like today are very busy so no enough time for blogging.

We have live streams from all 3 tournaments today !!! A true paradise for tennis lovers, let's hope we can make some money while watching tennis ;)

As I am writing this post I see something very strange on the Barcelona scoreboard. Starace just won first set against Gimeno-Traver but his (Starace) price is now up to 7-8...retirement comming I guess :) I backed Potito but am now RED on Starace trying to recover and save some money...small green on Gimeno-Traver atm....have no idea whats going on there LOL

Some screenshots below and going back to trading.....





Todays tennis coupon
Good luck all traders and have a great green day :)



Update...only to show what happened in Starace-Gimeno match...LOL


Another update to show you why this day should be called 'Retirements Day'


And here are Potito Starace's injuries....was it headache today ? LOL
I like UNKNOWN injuries LOL

2 comments:

Betkartel said...

Starace retired. Strange match...

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Yes indeed...I am happy not to lose money on this market but on the other side I also missed a great opportunity as I predicted retirement early in 2nd set....well courtsiders have their pockets full of money now

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)