Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, April 21
Great news for some traders !

The Geek made a new version of A Geek's Toy Pro available yesterday. This time TG added a new TRAINING MODE to the software, so now you can play on Betfair's markets using play money ;)

More about it here.

May I introduce you to this new training mode ? ;)



I wasn't very successful, right ? LOL

And here is another image, this time using real money...or...am I ? Take a guess...


From now you have one more reason to download and try out The Geek's Toy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)