Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, April 20
Took me long time to think about what happened yesterday. To be honest I was afraid of myself. I decided to NOT raise my stakes, cashed in part of last days profits and just try to forget about my luck yesterday ;)

I need to clear my mindset. In the past I let my emotions take over which made me use too big stakes and overconfidence was my problem. So this time I must stay calm and do what I did last days/weeks/months.

I hope it will be an easy day without too many emotions. Started my day trading Zvonareva-Pavlyuchenkova and believe I will let it be as on my screenshot. It's just an OK green...players are now going to play 3rd set after Pavlyuchenkova had an injury time-out during second set.

Good luck all my followers !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)