Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, April 14
Wow...what a match it was.

I traded on Robredo's ladder and had a liability about £400, red on Troicki. First set to Robredo, 6-3 and he is playing OK, serving at 1-2 and 30-30 second set, Tommy to 40-30 when he suddenly asked for a trainer....BIG panic on match odds market ! what to do now ?! I wait for a few minutes, injury time out for Robredo and I start placing my money on Troicki. Now I am RED on Robredo...but want to get some green on Troicki. After injury time-out Tommy lost next point and I placed more on Troicki. My final position on this market you see on the image. Easy money ? Well...I was really lucky this time. It shows you how important it is to WATCH players LIVE and NOT to keep liability on any player, even when it looks like it's over. You never know when an injury comes....
Wish you good luck !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)