Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, April 19
Wow...!!! What a day it was so far. This time I really need more than a cup of coffee LOL

From images below you see what I mean. It's without any doubts my best ever result for a single day. First huge profit from Lisicki-Cibulkova and now Petkorazzi makes my day even more enjoyable. I am not the great one, I never said and never will. It was just my lucky day when laying low odds payed. I did it many times, nothing different today. Maybe the difference was I was calm enough to wait longer than before while watching my green growing :)

Andrea Petkovic


Petkovic was 1.13 before the match and she lost first set. There will be no more trading for me today. Davydenko still playing against Dolgopolov in Barcelona. Jankovic still to come against a player I never seen before, Beatriz Garcia Vidagany. I need a break and be ready for tomorrow...


Rezai match was a great trading opportunity too. I was going for another HUGE win but wasn't confident enough to let it run and hedged for +£400 profit...

Wish you good luck, maybe tomorrow will be your day ....;)

9 comments:

inplay said...

Hi. I have just set up a new blog at: http://http://investmentscalper.blogspot.com/
Please can I exchange links with you? I have already added your blog to mine. Thank You

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Yeah sure, why not....keep updating ;)

Good luck !

Braid said...

Przyłączam się również do gratulacji;) Pięknie, super, great, beautiful green;) Aż miło się patrzy na taki rezultat, szczególnie, że dzisiaj mam urodziny, więc bardzo miły prezent;) Jestem zdania jednak, że w przyszłości pokażesz jeszcze więcej takich lub większych rezultatów, oczywiście po odpowiednim ochłonięciu, gdyż pewnie trochę emocji było;) Twoje doświadczenie i włożona praca poprostu teraz zbierają plony, choć tak jak pisałeś nie robiłeś nic nadzwyczajnego, czego nie robiłeś do tej pory. Pamiętaj, cokolwiek umysł może sobie wyobrazić, jest w stanie osiągnąć. Pozdrawiam i dalszych radości z każdego greena!

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Braid--->Wielkie dzieki za bardzo mile slowa.

Z okazji urodzin wszystkiego najlepszego, sukcesow na rynkach Betfair i samych greenow.

Rzeczywiscie emocji bylo jak nigdy wczesniej ;) Wystarczylo by tego na calego Grand Slam'a

Pozdrawiam serdecznie !

Moebius said...

Hello great performance, I'm new at betfair, and i love tennis, can you explain in more detail how do you bet?
What strategies you use, i never know when is the right time to back or lay? thanks, keep the nice work.

Handy Andy said...

Careful mate. I might have to start calling u RC.

Well done anyway.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Handy Andy--->I may look like I am stupid but I have not a clue what means calling somebody RC ?

Thanx for your comment and good luck mate ;)

Handy Andy said...

Sorry m8. Being in Tennis blogging I thought you would have known. RC is a guy that runs a blog called Trading Tennis. He runs some kind of trading service and is always posting up winning screenshots. Sometimes showing massive profits but not one losing image.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Handy Andy--->Now when you said that, I remember this guy and his blog ;)

The BIG difference is I am NOT running any services, mentor sessions, not trying to sell e-books, not trying to get paid for my advices, no subscriptions etc.....and I will never do, it's my promise :)

It would be waste of time for me, I prefer to trade a few markets than looking after some newbies ready to give me £29.90/month LOL

I have said many times what I think about "successful traders" and their services LOL

I never said I was Mr 100%, not so long time ago I posted about my strike ratio and it was about 93% for tennis markets which means 7% of my trades are showing RED numbers, right ? :)

Your post was useful and who knows, there may be some changes to my blog. More about it later in another post. I still have to think about it....

Now back to trading, wish you good luck m8 !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)