Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, May 27
Zvonareva winner against Lisicki
Some of the BIG guns are already out from Roland Garros but some other are doing great. Image on the left showing Sabine Lisicki (loser) after the match against Zvonareva (winner). It was one of matches where I decided to start trading with lay bet on favorite. As so many times before it was a profitable strategy.



By the way, Lisicki is a player from my older post "Jackpot time" .) Don't you agree she (Lisicki) looks like Azarenka on the image, if you know what I mean ? ;)

Another favorite lost today and I missed it :(
I am talking about Stosur - Dulko.

I had a nightmare last night and  it's one of the reasons why I missed first match on Centre court today. With nightmare I mean "Windows 7 Recovery". Something strange happened to my PC and it took me some time to find what's going on. I have an antivirus software running on my PC and was amazed how could I get such sh|t into my system. I still have no idea but hopefully everything is just fine now. YOU are happy/lucky if you are using Windows system and still don't know about "Windows 7 Recovery" malware :)

It looks like this:


I had to manually remove it from PC and if you want to know more about it I found a great site with info and instructions. Better to be prepared LOL

Such day's I hate windows and even more like my Linux PC ;) Wish there was trading software for Linux, already tried many times to setup and run The Toy on my Linux system with no luck....well, let's hope, maybe one day :)

Back to trading. I hope you doing great. Yesterday was one of those BIG green day's thanx to Maria Sharapova !!! :)

Maria lost first set to 17 year old Caroline Garcia, she was also down 4-1 in second set....After about 15-20 matched bets in 1st set I had a small profit on both players. Decided to play with my green and started laying Garcia at some very low odds and was hoping for a miracle. Said to myself...wait and see how this young girl manages to play under pressure. Maybe you already know what happened ?!

Sharapova came back from 1-4 to 6-4 !!! and 3rd set was 6-0 to Maria...LOL easy ? no, it's never easy but it's also never over before match point is won....

Azarenka is still going strong ;)



There was some of tennis matches this week where 1.01 was matched and a player lost. I am not saying you should lay every player at 1.01, it could also be a warning if you believe there is free money to be taken and keep backing low odds favorites. It's NOT the way I trade tennis...;)

As you see I decided to not post more of my screenshots showing my profits. I make this decision after some of comments I received.

Good luck !

2 comments:

In-Play Sports Trader said...

Hi Rock!

Nice blog!I like reading your exploits on tennis trading!
It's too bad you're not posting your screenshots anymore. Some might say it's showing off but actually it's very impressive and inspiring!

Good luck!

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx for your comment In-Play Trader ;)

Regarding posting screenshots, at the moment I can only promise I will do my best and post my next losing trade. ;)
I have no problems at all looking at other trader's green screenshots. Just as you said, I found it inspiring...

Good luck !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)