Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 10
This will be a very short post from me as I really don't have much time at the moment. I am happy I decided to work on my bot last few days.

Tennis is at the moment a very BIG joke with players retiring from matches one after another.  After 3 hours of tennis today we have already seen 3 retirements. Players are also doing their best to complete first set, nice...

I am only using small stakes these days, with Roland Garros coming very soon we must be very careful. The biggest joke was Petrova against Ivanovic last night. Very early in the match it was obvious Nadia is NOT doing her best, not trying, not interested at all. The audience started to show what they think about her performance after 6-0 in first set. 2nd set started as first and at 3-0 to Ivanovic, Petrova start talking to a trainer, I think injury time-out is coming. I was surprised she decided to retire without taking an injury time-out ! Very strange, very short conversation and Nadia decided not to do her job anymore ;)

Update:

I see Nadia Petrova and Rodionova are playing doubles at the moment ...LOL

Maybe some of you start thinking I am too suspicious, well...maybe I am but I am a tennis trader so many years and I know what I am talking about....Azarenka retired due to a shoulder injury 20th April and was back playing both singles and doubles 10 days later. She also WON doubles final and played singles final {lost to Kvitova} !

Yeah, doctors actually can do some miracles...Below are games still to be played today. Petkovic against Kirilenko is one I look forward, another one is Mattek-Sands against Pennetta. Anything can happen in those games. Petkovic was VERY poor last time she played, it was awful tennis with big number of unforced errors from Petkovic.

Be careful and wish you good luck !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)