Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, January 21

Watching Wozniacki-Cibulkova right now and what I see ? Gus Hansen, professional poker player from Denmark enjoying (?) Wozniacki or Cibulkova ? :) Wish I knew where his money is this time. Could it be time for ALL IN ?

Another match, Djokovic-Troicki ended with retirement for Troicki after he lost first set 6-2. Not a very big surprise there. Troicki has already withdrawn from doubles due to an injury. Manasieva so far a very big disappointment, lost 1st set 6-1 and now 4-2 to Sevastova. I am done, recovered from a bad move and now all green. Not a big profit but enough at this point...

As you see from my previous post I said 2.4+ on Manasieva was a good value LOL It's why I love trading, still chance to save your money after wrong decision....

On the image you see graph for this match...one way traffic so far.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)