Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, January 6
A new version of A Geek's Toy is available today. Some minor bug fixes and some enhancements. One of them is tick offset with greening. It was one of features I requested for a very long time and now I am happy !

Click on the "Tick Part Hedged" text will cycle through the available options.

Thanx The Geek !
It's one of the tools I am using very often when trading/scalping fast moving markets. Now it's only one mouse click and we may be green all over...:)

Wish all of you Happy New Trading Year as it's my first post this year ;)

3 comments:

Average Guy said...

Nearly there, cant wait for stop loss!!!!!

JM said...

Hi

Would you like to exchange blog links? I added yours to mine at mypunts.blogspot.com. Thanks

JM.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

JM, yes sure. I added your blog to my list too....

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)