Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, January 14
I have no idea what was in Gulbis mind last night when he played Gilles Simon. Gulbis broke Simon's opening service game, he was playing very solid tennis and odds suggested he was favorite to win the match. We have to remember it's tennis and anything can happen. Gulbis was broken to LOVE when serving at 5-4, we got a tiebreak and Simon won 7-1.

Second set was kind of a joke from Gulbis, one of the fastest sets I have been watching for a very long time. Simon dropped 3 points total in 2nd set ! LOL
Gulbis lost 6-0, you see some stats and graph for this match. Simon converted all of his break points in this match, 4/4 is not bad at all even if it's against a player who doesn't look interested to win a match :)

I was happy with trading this time as I decided green up when I got a chance after 15-20 mins played...

By the way, I should also say Gulbis is one of players I am very careful when backing for many reasons. Very talented player but there is something missing at some times if you know what I mean ;)

So my advice is: look at screenshot and go for a hedge when you have a chance with players you don't trust.

Good luck !

2 comments:

FxBlogger said...

Hi nice blog, would you swap links with me as I am just starting out, mine is http://newsportsexchangetrader.blogspot.com/ and I have already added you to my list.

Many thanks

Steve

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Steve,

Sure we could swap links, I just found I am already following your blog ;)

Wish you good luck !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)