Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, June 3
Francesca Schiavone will play BIG Grand Slam final @Roland Garros after strange semifinal against Elena Dementieva. It was very close 1st set, Schiavone won the tiebreak. I had huge green on Schiavone, hedged for all green right after tiebreak and suddenly market was suspended. Betfair was very fast on suspend button this time, I believe lowest matched price was around 1.4 before suspending, where were all courtsiders this time ? LOL  What a surprise ! I knew Elena had some problems with an injury but today could not see any signs of this during the 1st set. No medical time-outs, no treatment at all...I guess Francesca was surprised too when Elena retired. It was just seconds after I did my hedge....Ohhh well...profit is a profit, win is a win and as I said many times, we shouldn't be greedy. Next time I could be on the other side with red, it just shows how dangerous tennis trading could be...

Now over to second semifinal, JJ-Sam ......if u ask me I would say, Stosur to win, but with JJ serving well this will be a close match.

good luck !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)