Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, June 7
This post is just to show you pushing the hedge button is not always the best way to do it ;) As you can see from image I have £87.50 green on Chakvetadze and £82.90 green on South. I placed bets on both players and The Toy is now indicating £79.95 green when pushing hedge button(marked with red color on my image). If you are not careful with what you are doing you may decrease your profit by doing this way. It's not a bug, it's not a very big problem, it's just how The Toy calculates hedge value when you have open bets on both players and with some big gaps in odds such things can happen....I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you LOL....

Good luck, some great grass tennis is comming to us !!! ;)

3 comments:

Handy Andy said...

Hi,

I never hedge that way. When I hedge, I right click and select 'Hedge entire market' and have never had a problem. Have you raised this query with the geek?

Handy
http://mysportstradingjourney.blogspot.com

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Handy,

I had a chat with The Geek about this and there is a thread about it, can be found here: http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904

Rich said...

This app is fucking dangerous imo. I wonder just how many people are taking bad odds when "greening up" and how many people are profiting by putting up the other side of the bets.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)