Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, June 23
It's about 1st round match between John Isner-Nicolas Mahut. I feel I just have to make a post about this match :) I have been trading for some hours today and focusing on this match. Guess what, players are now playing 5th set and it's 41-41 !! YES, it's right ! 41-41....Longest ever tennis match ? Longest ever set ? World record in number of aces ? Yeah, that's right. Isner at the moment has fired 83 aces and Mahut 69. What I mean in title is that you couldn't fail if you use back the server strategy LOL...I guess there are no losers trading 5th set of this match LOL...

1 comments:

spaced said...

47-48 and counting...

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)