Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, June 3
What a great performance from Sam Stosur ! Such an easy win against JJ. I had Sam as my favorite before the match but couldn't expect 6-1,6-2. It was Stosur from the start to the end, Jankovic had 2-0 lead in 2nd set but lost 6 games in a row and the match was over after 60 mins of play ;)

GSM Sam and my tennis trading is over for this time. Grass season starting next week. It's really shame, I have to work, no opportunities for any trading this weekend :( With players going from clay to grass it's not easy for us traders and players may also need some time before they are comfortable with changed surface. Anyway I look forward for Queens, Halle, Eastbourne....Wimbledon and whatever comes next weeks.

I hope Sam will be a new Grand Slam Champ and Nadal-Soderling in final on Sunday...

Good luck trading Roland Garros !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)