Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, June 19
Here is another Petkorazzi video.

In this YouTube video you can watch players have fun while it's raining and no practice on grass is possible...

If you watch carefully you see {injured ???} Victoria Azarenka. Looks like she may be ready to play some tennis again after her last retirement a few day's ago, right ?



No trading at all for me today. I just found out there is a new beta version of Bet Angel, this time with training mode available. Looks like at the moment Gruss Betting Assistant is the only one still with no training mode included. I am not a big fan of training mode but it could be a nice and cheap way to test your Excel bot without risking your money. Hmm....I started to build and test my bot using minimum stakes and no surprise I lost money while testing. What could you expect ? LOL

Maybe Bet Angel is the way to go....:)

Good luck all traders !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)