Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, June 17
It's about Bethanie Mattek-Sands again. Maybe you know from my earlier posts she has been called Lady Gaga of tennis before. This time at Wimbledon she did it again !:) And as it should be her dress is designed by one of Lady Gaga's designers.

Some people may love it and some may hate it. I think it adds a little of fun into tennis.

She is definitely a very special lady.



I really wish her all the best on courts of Wimbledon next 2 weeks....:)

2 comments:

Curly said...

Hi rockaren,

I agree. Tennis often suffers from a lack of charismatic personalities. The women's tour, especially recently without the Williams sisters, is in general rather dull in terms of characters. Anything to attract a little more attention eh?

I've added a link to your blog to mine.

Curly

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Curly,

Thanks for your comment. I have added your blog to my list too.
Let's hope for a profitable Wimbledon without too many rainy days ;)

Good luck !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)