Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, July 4
I already posted so many times, on my blog and different trading forums, what I really think about Betfair. The time has come to say...


IT'S NOT FAIR !!!

Transaction charges, data request charges, premium charges etc...add to this some of the issues like API not available, Betfairs website not available.

While trading I keep saying to myself and advising other traders...NO NEED TO BE GREEDY !!!  Betfair seems to forget about this rule. I tried to move my trading to BetdaQ a few times but unfortunately found there was no liquidity enough to make me happy. I'm talking about tennis markets on Betdaq, not sure how it looks on horse racing markets. It's time to do something ! Betdaq, please take your chance and show you are really serious and ready for a BIG change in your business. I am sure all serious traders need some alternatives to UNFAIR Betfair.
I am happy there are some people/traders already trying to do something. Time to stop talking and let's see some action !

Join and see what's going on here....

I am a part-timer on Betfair markets, I am really very small fish among big sharks but Betfair's arrogance and their greed makes me feel sick.
We already have free API trading software available for Betdaq. I believe the reason vendors like Bet Angel, Gruss, Binteko (DaqBot) make their applications available for free to us is they also want some more action on Betdaq markets.....

I really hope it's going to happen in a very near future.

We must stop Betfair's unfair actions NOW !!! Join the revolution now.................

4 comments:

Curly said...

rockaren,

I've just posted some of my views on this. Everyone knows the charge is 'unfair' but unfortunately its here to stay. Betdaq won't get their act together because they can't, they simply can't handle the necessary inplay traffic and if they can't handle all the traffic then they'll have none. Simple as that. It's a shame but true.

The only way the new PC would ever go is if someone else does pull themselves together but by then it would be too late for Betfair anyway. Plus I genuinely believe that they can't subsidise or sustain these high volume >95% Net/Gross profit players.

All the best

Curly

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanks for your comment Curly. I landed on your blog to read your post....:)

With so many traders involved there must be different views on this. Anyway, I am going to give Betdaq another chance...not said I am out from Betfair yet LOL

Best regards....

Schizo Frenetik said...

you can join the strike beginning on 17th as many others will do: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Betfair-Premium-Charge-Fiasco/232172673473703?sk=wall#!/pages/Betfair-Premium-Charge-Fiasco/232172673473703?sk=wall

i think it will be possible to trade on betdaq in the week as many people (small and large players) will move there.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx pcz....

link to Facebook group is already in my blog post...

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)