Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, July 8
Trading on BetdaQ is more and more interesting and I truly hope some of my followers will join me and give BetdaQ another chance. It's still no serious trading on there, it's only days after Wimbledon and most of my money still invested on Betfair :)
The future will be very interesting and full of opportunities I hope so...

Would you like to trade Betdaq markets using The Geek's Toy ? Please let The Geek know you want Betdaq Toy now....! :)



I found interesting post on Peter Webb's (BetAngel) blog, "Lack of liquidity"

and here are some of his words....


So when you look at a any market, look for the opportunity, not the problem. That’s how I started over 11 years ago. Liquidity on Betdaq is bound to rise in the near future, so for me that’s an opportunity. Even if you are not a premium charge payer over on Betfair I suggest that a new opportunity has been created on Betdaq with its introduction. I suggest you gear up to take advantage of that.


I agree with what Peter says in his post.....who knows...maybe it's time to Enjoy BetdaQ trading ? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)