Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, November 13
Just finished trading Paris Masters semifinal, Soderling-Llodra. It was great match from a traders point of view.

I decided to lay Soderling from the start and hoping for a very tight match with one or more tiebreaks. You don't expect many break points in a match like this with these players, so no surprise first set went to tiebreak, Llodra wins 1st set tiebreak 7-0 (!!! ) :) Robin comes back in a second, still very tight, set. Both players got 2 breakpoints in this set, but only Soderling made it, after 7-5 to Robin it was still very open match and as I said many times I don't like trading 3rd set.....

This time I did some trades as I could not stay away from what I thought was a great opportunity. I post here a screen shot for this match so maybe you could understand what I mean ;)


Now it's time for Federer-Monfils and it should be great tennis show. Monfils is almost always acting like an entertainer. I recommend you watch this one if you have a chance.
I am not sure about trading but for sure i will NOT back Federer at very low odds.
I know Roger is in great form these days....let's hope we can find some value during this match.

Monfils is a very dangerous player for anyone !

2 comments:

Betfair Guru said...

A great shout on Federer Rockaren!

Monfils really did get very dangerous as the game went on.

LLodra - Soderling was unfortunately a game that I missed but I'm certain you made a killing on it!!

Always nice to read your thoughts and lets have more updates on the blog?

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Bf Guru,

Right, Federer game was another great trading object ;) I had a "strange" feeling before this match and it shows one more time how painful backing low odds favorite in tennis could be.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)