Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 30
49ers
Cardinals

















Time for you to guess, which team is the winner of this NFL match ? ;)


Ok, and now real scores...San Francisco 49ers won the match 27-6 and I loved it all the way from the start !

It started with 47 yard missed field goal for 49ers which made their odds moving up and I couldn't resist and put more money on SF @ price I really liked. So now I am on SF and Cardinals starting drive from own 35 yard line. And what a great start LOL....

Arizona's QB fumbles on very first play ! You gotta love this sport when such things happens and you are lucky enough to be on the right team :)

49ers now driving from Cardinals 38 yard line and this time only one pass is needed for a touchdown, 38 yard pass makes 6-0 and this time 49ers kicker could make an extra point making it 7-0. I did my safety hedge and take a cup of coffe....no more stress from this point in the match. I made it all green and start playing with some of my green trying to increase size of my profit ;)

My screen 6 min's after start of trading ...

Today will be no trading for me...wish you good luck and nice profits !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)