Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, July 28
She is one of my favorite female players on the tour, no question about it. Her name is Kimiko Date Krumm. This woman is almost 40 year old, retired from WTA tour in 1996 (!!!) and made comeback after 12 years. She became my favorite @Roland Garros this year after she won against Dinara Safina in 3 set, she struggled with a calf injury at that time, most people expected retirement during 3rd set but NO NO....great fighters from Japan never retires ;) And Safina was a loser one more time. Almost same story last Monday, Safina takes 1st set but Kimiko is back to win in three set again :)

Well, I know it's old news but anyway, I just want to let you know about this woman. By the way...during her retirement from tennis she ran London Marathon :)

Kimiko Date will play Dementieva today and Elena is at the moment @1.19. Dementieva should be a big favorite to win match but don't forget it will be Elena's first match after her retirement from French Open.

I traded 18 tennis markets yesterday but one of most strange markets was Sweeting-Vliegen, what a crazy (?) match it was. I was lucky enough to be on the right side after GSM.....

As you can see I am not posting my P&L now and it will be this way, I think. I feel like there is no need anymore to show what could be done. I reduced my Betfair bank to £500 and enjoyed my holidays. Now trying to build up my bank before US Open to be able trade using bigger stakes when it's time for big games again ;)




Wish you good luck !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)