Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, July 30

On the image you see Ernests Gulbis of Latvia. For some reasons he is not one of my favorite players to trade but anyway, I was involved in his match last night. He played Alejandro Falla.

Let's start from the beginning, I had an "OK profit" so far for the day and my plan was to trade Gulbis before I go to sleep. So far so good....Ohh...by the way...believe it or not, I had an unbelievable run of tennis markets without "red" this week. Counting from Monday I traded 56 markets without any losses. I believe it must be my best run so far. Some markets with profits like £2-5 and some bigger profits but anyway, green is green and we all love to keep "red" away.....

Back to Gulbis, started very good for me laying him and could hedge for a nice profit before 1st set was over. No problem what so ever but.....something stupid happened, maybe I was tired, maybe too much confidence, I backed Gulbis one more time in 2nd set....and you may guess what happened....yeah, for sure !!! Gulbis lost 2nd set and I had to try recover from this stupid mistake. I found I was not reacting to market fast enough and today I could say there was too much of gambling from my side. I hate trading tiebreaks, I dont like trading during final set but in this market everything happened....I traded tiebreak in 3rd and final set !!! How stupid it was....I was trying to minimize my loss, Gulbis lost his match = I lost £110....and believe me, right after GSM I was happy with £110 loss :)

I still had profit for the day and should go to bed, forget about Gulbis and let it be...but....what is comming next ? It's Becker-Blake and I could not resist, let's go and do some trading !!! This could be funny I think......yeah, it was at the end but started with a disaster. Blake was broken in first set and Becker serving for the set at 5-4...I am green on Becker with no chance to hedge for all green so let's go.....Becker serving 0-15......0-30....0-40.....broken !!!...Hmm.....what to do ?....It's  5-5 with Blake to serve....ffs...I am going all red !!! Blake holds easy.....Becker serving at 5-6........0-15.......0-30.......0-40........broken !!! Set to Blake....7-5



You know what ? Am I the only one with feeling that some of tennis matches smells ? What to do now ? Going BIG red on Becker....trying to change my all red to green on Blake....No breaks of serve in 2nd set, after some trades, laying Blake at low odds and backing higher I was green on Blake but still could not hedge for all green. My chance was tiebreak and finally I could go all green before GSM, had Gulbis still in my head I could not wait for 3rd set....Anyway Blake takes the tiebreak and GSM !! Thanx...uff...what a crazy night ! I still have alot to learn LOL

2 comments:

KMAbet said...

Rock, I agree completely about some games involving Becker recently being a bit fishy.

Against Russell a couple of weeks back, he simply refused to hold serve at crucial points.

Seems like you had a similar experience with him the other day.

One to avoid in future in my eyes.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx KMA,

You're right. He will be on my list of players to avoid or be very careful when trading. For sure never trust him when serving for a match or set.... LOL

BIG warning !! ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)