Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, July 29

It was 4th of July Janko married girlfriend Biljana Sesevic in Belgrade, later this month it was Stepanek and Vaidisova.


Janko Tipsarevic is a really funny guy and great tennis player when he is playing his best tennis. Last night he played Somdev Devvarman and as almost always with Tipsy on court you had many great trading opportunities. It could be easy if you lucky enough to start with right bet. I was confident from the start laying Janko and was looking at very nice "green numbers", I should hedge and be happy but NO...a few minutes later everything changes, more bets from me...backing, laying, backing, lay-back and so on...LOL

It's why I love tennis, you DO NOT have to be on the right side from the start or after 1st set....the game is not over before it's GSM, you know what I am trying to say...Final score and stats from this match on the image above.


Yes, Janko had it totally under control :)

After Tipsy it was Marcos Baghdatis-Ryan Sweeting....and I must say I was really sweating watching this match. Marcos was playing awful tennis in 1st set and...to be honest I wasn't impressed at all with the quality of this match. Anyway it's not about it, it's about trying to make some money and 3 set match with total 8 breaks of serve gives you some opportunities to trade out of bad possitions. I was done after set nr 2 and it was end of my trading yesterday.

Now I found Marcos and Janko will play in next round...what a game if both are in good mood ;)

Let's hope no more raining in Europe and we can see some more live tennis today, starting with Larsson-Cirstea

Keep it green and remember...no panic ! It's not over before GSM :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)