Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, April 16
It's about Verdasco-Montanes. Very strange match with more than £254 000 matched at 1.01 on Verdasco in 2nd set. Just when market expected Verdasco win and GSM, Verdasco wasn't able to win any points. At that time Fernando had 5-1 lead in 2nd set :)

Montanes came back from 1-5 after saving 3 match points and won 2nd set in tiebreak...Verdasco price from 1.01 to about 1.50 and 3rd set to play. This time Montanes couldn't win any points....sorry, he actually won 6 points in 3rd set :)

Final result 6-3, 6-7, 6-0 to Verdasco.....and he will play Djokovic in semi-final tomorrow.

2 comments:

spaced said...

Indeed that was something nobody expected. I was watching live on Eurosport - and couldn't believe what Verdasco did when he almost already won match (had TWO MATCH balls - and this was turn back for Montanes).
Rockaren, did you trade something on this match?
My result was 46E. (todays result till first set Peng-Stosur is €562.33)
I hope you will be back cause yuor blog and trading is amazing!!! congrats!
regs
spaced

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx spaced for your kind words ;)

I traded 1st set and hedged in 2nd set for some green on both players. I stopped watching this match at 4-1 in 2nd set and could not believe scoreboard when I saw they playing 3rd set LOL

Your result for that day is great, Congrats...and keep it like this ;)

regards

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)