Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, April 22
I have some spare time to watch live tennis from Barcelona and could not resist ;) Plenty of opportunities in this match and I could not just watch without placing some bets. So I decided do some trading using small stakes just to have fun. I am still not so confident trading this tournament just before 2 Masters and Roland Garros comming in next weeks.

3rd set still in progress with Melzer one break up but Verdasco may be back anytime...so no more bets for me.

Waiting for next match, Soderling-Lopez.

Wish you all good luck.

3 comments:

spaced said...

seems top of the world players just got a break and wait for serious tournaments...Roland etc.
5 mins ago Tsonga was sent out by De Bakker.
Tsonga was terrible!so he lost in 3sets.

I saw Verdasco several times since MonteCarlo and he still keeps form. As you can see Fernee was able to win this match...Ferrer has 1.72 - Fernee 2.32. I think it is not so big difference for those players.

Saturday and Sunday are very rich im tennis matches so I'm not going to leave any:)
regs

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Verdasco was a crazy match for me....I managed turn my £50 all green in to £19 red on Verdasco in 2nd set.

thanx for your comment.

good luck

spaced said...

you are right it was crazy. in his madness I was green +230 but was not easy..
now we have Fed Cup...I'm still veryy green

happy trading!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)