Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, April 24
Screenshot on the left is from last night while trading NBA playoffs. Totally traded 3 games and was lucky enough to get some green ;)

My tennis trading started with losing trade in Verdasco-Gulbis match. I had nice all green in 2nd set but for some reasons I took a chance and placed my money on Gulbis. This man had 9 (!!!) breakpoints in 2nd set but only 1 of them won, Verdasco had 1/1 = 100% efficiency. It says alot.
If...and I say IF Gulbis could take that 2nd set I would be in heaven with huge green. Anyway, Gulbis lost in tiebreak and I lost £19 at the same time.

Before last match for the day I decided to try some of screen capture applications and recorded this video.
So here it is, my first ever trading movie. Remember it's my first try and quality may be not so good. I would love to hear from you what applications/settings you are using.


My Friday result....

10 comments:

Braid said...

Great movie;) Nice to see video of trading tennis;) It is very intresting and educational. I have question, what is that live score board? It is a website or a program? Many regards and succes;)

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx Braid,

Scoreboard is official one and all links available here: http://www.tennisform.com/

There are links to live scores, live streams and other news about tennis on Tennis Form site.

Wish you good luck and nice profits ;)

spaced said...

hi

very nice trading. there is no so many such nice videos in net...also nice result!!!

for live scores try atpworldtour.com -> livescores (right side)
if there is no betfair live video or bwin.com or bet365.com -personally I use those three to get live scores and videos. Sometimes I use also tennisform.com as alternative video source..

tomorrow another tennis profits harvest...:)
regs

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

atpworldtour.com is exactly what I had open in my video.

I recommend Tennis Form just because Tennis trading is not only about ATP, do not forget WTA, Davis Cup and FED Cup ;)

Tennis Form ( http://www.tennisform.com/ ) has links to all live score sites and also live streams.

be ready for tomorrow, good luck ;)

asd said...

Hi rockaren! do you use only livescore or there is somewhere video stream which I cant see? :)

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Tom,

I really don't like and avoid trading tennis with no live coverage. I have a setup where I can receive TV channels from 8 different satellites and if still no live pics I go and have a look on the web if live stream is available. As said above I recommend Tennis Form website if you looking after video streams.This site is also good http://www.livescorehunter.com/ .

spaced said...

Rockaren,
I'm looking for good sat tv setup for tennis. could you guide me somehow?
based in poland

regs

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

spaced<------My sat TV setup is something like this http://www.satlex.org/sv/wavefrontier-page_1.html But I have only 8 LNB's ;)

regards

betmajster said...

Hi,

thanks for the video. I am currently not using ladder for trading bit will try it on today's quarters.
Maybe next time video with your comments/thoughts during betting? Would be appreciated :)

betmajster said...

Hi,

great video.
I am currently not using ladder for trading but will definitely try it on today's quarters.
Maybe next time you could add your real-tme comments/thoughts - would be appreciated :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)